Apple juice except that it is tasty, provides to our body a lot of important vitamins (A, C, PP, B1, B2, B3) and significant health elements (iron, silicon, calcium). Apples are one of the richest sources of dietary fiber and contain large amounts of organic acids.
Below we show you, how important for health is the individual components, vitamins and elements contained in an apple, and why this fruit is so important in diet.
- Vitamin A: keeps the correct state of the skin, hair and nails. Additionally, it provides the growth of bone and teeth.
- Vitamin C: increases immunity, improves the absorption of iron, and participates in the metabolism of fats, prevents accumulation of cholesterol.
- Vitamin PP and B3 are necessary for the proper functioning of brain and peripheral nervous system, acts as antidepressant, lowers cholesterol level and blood pressure, regulates the digestive tract.
- Vitamin B1: essential for normal metabolism. Is very important in functioning of the nervous system and maintain functions of cardiovascular and muscles.
- Vitamin B2 helps in wound healing process, is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system, beneficial effects on the immune system.
- Iron: keeps a healthy metabolism, takes an active part in the formation of blood components. Thanks to this iron is responsible for resistance mechanisms.
- Silicon: Is necessary for the construction and proper functioning blood vessels and bones. In addition accelerates metabolism and improves the appearance of skin and hair
- Calcium: relieves symptoms of allergies, protects and strengthens bones and heart
- Fiber: regulates intestinal function, prevents constipation and the bowel cancer and reduces cholesterol level in the blood. Is important in fight against obesity, because of the fact that it swells and makes us feel satiated and we have less fancy a snack between meals.
As you can see, the frequent consumption of apples and products made from them will protect us from many diseases, slows down the aging process, improves the appearance of the skin and hair, and also cleanse your body. Additionally, a small amount of calories is ideal during a diet.