Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
1. Place the flour with the baking powder to sift onto a pastry board, add sugar and margarine. The whole chop knife. Add eggs. Knead the dough and divide into 2 unequal parts. A smaller part put in the fridge.
2. Peel the apples and grate. Stir in the cinnamon.
3. The greater part of the dough on the parchment lined with baking paper form. Arrange apples. On top lay a second portion of dough with grated on a grater.
4. Preheat the oven to 175 C.
5. Insert the cake in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
6. After removing sprinkle with powdered sugar.